Soulmate

Group Leader
"Shadow Scans" is picking this up in Collaboration with "Hour of Lunacy Scans".
Hope you guys like it and support us.

Join our discord to get first updates for soulmates and our other projects.
Discord link: https://discord.gg/PnNY6Xf

Fed-Kun's army
@ShadowScans since @ryus is already ahead of you can't yall work something out together? It looks like ryu is a one man op so I'm hoping you can voltron the rest.

Group Leader
@Edalwulf typo, i assume; chinese pronouns tend to be ambiguous (他 ta, the most commonly used pronoun, is gender neutral) so meaning is all based on context

Group Leader
oh also @Ranzo, the description saying “sisters,” is like… not literal sisters, but like in korea how they would call people “unnie” who they aren’t related to, cause they’re close, but it’s still translated as “sister” a lot of the time; that sorta thing but in Chinese

Group Leader
@Makine We tried our best to convince them to contact us on discord and to Collab if possible but apparently they are not interested.
Their account is a week old but they say they have been working on it for months (and they only have one project), all this just doesn't add up and sad to say that in scanlation you sometimes makes hidden enemies and I am not even sure if it's a new scanlation group at all. Also they excused themselves saying they don't wish to join discord yet.
Anyways that's the story from our side, these things happen more than you guys realize, sometimes they happen even before a group releases their project and rarely they are just coincidences.

Group Leader
Does someone know how to like chapters in the original website : https://www.kuaikanmanhua.com/web/comic/248715/

@Chisako Yes, however I suggest you read the story itself. It's really good if you asked me.

But we still don't know how the story ends so we might receive a better ending.

I love the plot idea and I love the artwork so much I can't wait for the next updates!! Thank you translators!

Dex-chan lover
I see yuri I smashesss bookmarked!!!!
Let us see how's this goes. *v*

Thank you so much translators!!! Blessed you

Dex-chan lover
Wait so the glasses guy actually a girl?...I thought there is something wrong with the translations..lol

Lets see how the author will pull this off with the ending... The fact that her lover already has many complications in the future with her health.sounds like she will die soon.now I'm interested how the story will progress with this so many dilemma.*v*.

I don't dislike drama if it's wholesome.

Thank you sooooo much for the translations!!

Dex-chan lover
Aaaarrg! Tragedy tag, why? There's not a novel this is based off of, right? So there's still a chance for a good end, right?! 😭

Users who are viewing this thread