Soulmate

@TheFlag That's why i said before i'm happy this is 'manhua'.
I haven't read a lot of Korean ' Romance ' comics and still a lot of them either it's stopped or has bad ending.
Also a lot of NTR moments.
When it's comes to romance or gl i'm kinda interested in 'manhua' mostly.
but there isn't many translators for Chinese comics.

Well, we still don't know Soulmate ending but i hope it's gonna be good.

Double-page supporter
I think nearly every GL Manhwa I've read has a happy ending, some are heavy on drama and often over the top sure. Just avoid 'My Joy'.

Group Leader
hi!!! we are working on this project with hour of lunacy and shadow scans starting from chapter 18. we had this planned out a bit earlier, but since we were already working on up to chapter 17, we didn't want them to go to waste and agreed on collaborating from chapter 18 onwards :) hope this clears up any misunderstandings!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Stand by you - SKE48 goes well with this manhua if you read the lyrics: the way Yuan Zi is not aware of what's happening but Yu Qi knows, the "soulmate" thing, and the overall bittersweetness. This manhua is the first thing that comes to my mind whenever I listen to that song.

Dex-chan lover
Wait ohmi gaaad!! Am I seing this right?!!!... Translators finally collaborating in one.... TvT.. Imma so happy for you guys!!! I Hope for all of you the best also for this project.

Thank you soooo much for all the hardwork

Dex-chan lover
@ryu I'm happy with your decision .^^,really love this one and keep checking everyday. I pray that there wont be any problems with relationships among the groups.

Thank you soo much to all the teams for all the efforts.. Sending power hug>\\<.💓💓💓💓 .

@ryus

Thank you guys so much for the translations and for sharing this manhua with us! Your hard work is appreciated! Really enjoying it so far. Looking forward to more chapters. I'll be patiently waiting. :)

At this point I would't be surprised if this wasn't a time travel story but some sort of coping mechanism for our MC who's too scared of losing her girlfriend. Something like recreating her memories in her dreams so she can spend more time with her. And the memory loss she suffers is caused by all the stress surrounding her.

Eh, either way, I'm seriously considering dropping this manhua. Not because it's bad or anything but because the ending will probably leave my heart shattered into million peaces. The dilemma whether to continue reading this is strong with this one.

@pavel94 I'd definitely agree with you, if it wasn't for the fact that the girlfriend's dream contained the same scene as the MC when she tried to reveal her being from the future, (incl that the MC was 17 in the scene)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

https://anilist.co/manga/118269/Soulmate/
link for anyone who want to update their anilist for this manga.

Please remove the tragedy my heart wont be ready for this T.T Hope it has a happy ending.

Quick question, since she is from the future does this count as age gap? And if so would that not basically make her a pedo?

@Gothic_Catalyst
Technically, no. She's not attracted to children or teenagers really. She's only attracted to her girlfriend who she was already in love with when they were both adults. She honestly can't help but have physical and romantic attraction to a younger version of her girlfriend since she's already in love with her to start with, if that makes sense. I feel it would be a different story though if she were to be attracted to a really young age of her girlfriend because that's like... you know, regardless of what she knows and their history together, it's crossing the line. Especially if it were a baby. Like how can you be attracted to a baby even if you know that is your future girlfriend, I mean... it's a baby lol. Completely different from a 17 year old. You know what I mean? lol. You don' t look at your partner's baby photos and think sexual thoughts about them at that age, you'd normally think 'oh they were so cute/adorable.' Maybe even think about wanting to take care of them, but being attracted to them as a romantic partner that young? Uh, yeah I think that would classify you as a pedo.

Users who are viewing this thread