Soulmate

These translators are the absolute best! Don't think that there are many yuri mangas that get updates this much especially ones with this amount of text

so is there like two different timelines going on if this is not a dream? I only ask because the actions of the future mc is making in the past aren't affecting the situation of the future so is the mc making a new timeline that will have a different future?

Dex-chan lover
To those who think this might get a tragic drama ending

About the last chapter
all I can say is ❤👌👌👌!!
REST ASSURED BISSHES!!!
REST.ASSURED!

Okay someone just uploaded up to chapter 38, but not translated. And I looked at 38. Is that the end of the comic? I can't tell?

Okay that was a CUTE and perfect ending. I have a few questions though, gotta wait till it's translated into english for that though, lol

Dex-chan lover
GUYSSSS!!THIS IS ON TAPAS NOW!.SO HAPPY FOR THE AUTHOR.>\\\<😭❤.
now I wonder if the translator teams will still continue to translate this in english.

Also that ending.I'm assuming it ended not as tragic as I thought

oh my GOD I think this is my favorite thing I ever read

when she made up with her dad I--😭😭😭

Why is everyone talking about ch 38-40? Are you reading it somewhere else or just looking at raws?

Double-page supporter
Chinese yuri..... May we all have a moment of silence for the sacrifice of a great manhwa author

Dex-chan lover
This has been one of my absolute favourites of all time!!! Thank you so much for all the chapters!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I got diabetes because of you all, author and scanlator. This is too sweet, too much sugar.THANK YOU!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@haicopper ikr?!bruhhh I'm reading it sloooowly swallowing every piece of art of each chapter..my heart is not ready for this mass release until the last chapter.
Aaaaaahhh the ending is ❤👍👌👏🎉❤.
Finally reading this in english.❤😭.
Imma so happyyyy *insert grossly sniffing* it's okay for me if there are some unanswered questions.I like how the author leave it just like that.I'm glad both sides of their time got their own happy ending.
I will miss this series.one of my fave!!❤😭.

Thank you soooo much scanlation groups for finishing this gem❤😭.
I hope you pick up as well the other gl work from the same author.it is also a great one.>\\\\<❤

Dex-chan lover
Now that this is finished.I will still unlock all the episodes in tapas.to support the author and the artist.❤😭.

They deserved all my inks!❤😭

Lookinh forward to the author's future works aa well.❤

Group Leader
I had reservations starting this right when it first came out because of the tragedy tag, but the art and story hooked me. At its completion, I can 100% say I'm glad I read. This is an adorable, wonderful, multi-faceted story with two adorable gays and their beautiful relationship. It's a must read.

Users who are viewing this thread