Sounan desu ka? - Vol. 6 Ch. 75 - The Poison Tipped Carpet

Dex-chan lover
Uh, they have the right idea, but perhaps they might want to rethink their target. A 2-meter stingray will weigh around 100 kg. Who will pull whom?...

Dex-chan lover
They're really "well equipped" boys o.o)

"they preserve nicely" no... Homare they normally don't, you haven't tell them all the story xD they will hate it (or you'll mindbreak Hime even more)

Dex-chan lover
I ate some grilled stingray in Singapore many years ago. It's an acquired taste, to say the least...

Dex-chan lover
I've reeled in a stingray that wasn't even one meter long snout to tail tip and it took me like 15 minutes of fighting the thing while standing on a dock. Don't even want to know how far a bigger one would drag me if I hooked it while in the water.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan Last chapter have them move from one part of the island to another for building the raft so now they establishing a new camp and well they need to eat.

Dex-chan lover
One time, I was in the ocean and stepped on a small stingray. Thankfully I stepped on its back instead of its tail, so I didn't get stung. Its back felt kinda slimy.

The kind of preserved stingray meat which Homare dad eating is the same kind of salted fish dish Indonesian people loves to eat.

Users who are viewing this thread