Sousaku Imouto - Ch. 9.5 - What if...?

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the end-card is heavily biased, but I am not completely sure yet.

Dex-chan lover
Answer for anonymous Imouto-san.

"Well it seems you have break the first defence. Congrats! Now for the next step, try to (pretend to) sleep in the living room and don't rush thing! First only show your belly button, then gradually lift them up until Onii-chan can take a sneak peak at your bra. Also! Don't forget to change things up. Sleep sideways, or on your stomach, open your mouth a bit. Your Onii-chan might prefer thighs or feet.

P.R. I caught my Onii-chan giving (pretend) sleeping fella, but gunununu he still won't bone me."

Lmao this is kind fo comment even allowed?

Aggregator gang
I have a younger sister I didn't molest, and she ended up growing into a well-adjusted college student who hasn't ever had any thoughts of fucking her onii. Not a day goes by I don't regret it...
...or perhaps she has, she just always hid it because she thought you never had an interest since you never molested her!!

In conclusion, go and do it her right now 👍

Fed-Kun's army
To the concerned imouto as expressed through the word bubbles of a swaying fox semen demen: the best way to an onii's pants is through talking about video games and boobs

Dex-chan lover
Classic excuse, I have a friend...
Mangadex user can't relate.

is a Reindeer
VIP

"Well it seems you have break the first defence. Congrats! Now for the next step, try to (pretend to) sleep in the living room and don't rush thing! First only show your belly button, then gradually lift them up until Onii-chan can take a sneak peak at your bra. Also! Don't forget to change things up. Sleep sideways, or on your stomach, open your mouth a bit. Your Onii-chan might prefer thighs or feet.

P.R. I caught my Onii-chan giving (pretend) sleeping fella, but gunununu he still won't bone me."

it's allowed and approved by god

Dex-chan lover

PRANK HIM JOHN

Users who are viewing this thread