Sousei Mahou no Saigensha - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Nothing you say has worth before the words of someone with strong lineage magic.
Truth and logic don't matter at all.
So basically, this is a country based on an extreme version of "might makes right".
That's a barbarian country, not a civilization.

Dex-chan lover
Pft... if the author wasn't so dead set on forcing this "I'm a strong assertive asshat" routine, the MC or FL would have blown the wyvern away, instead of waiting for the shitty prince to kill the creature he brought for this farcical display of power.

MDC

Dex-chan lover
One day I hope an author will just have the MC brutally beat the shitty prince on their first meeting then just straight up kill him there.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

And so, our MC is faced with the reality that this culture is made of moronic apes who use magic as a grand dick measuring contest... Time to tear it all down and start from zero!

Smart assery aside, I do hope that this steels his resolve. Except for Katia and her household, just about everyone else of any authority has been shown to be corrupt or a simpleton. With the Prince being an antagonistic narcissist, our leads are likely not gonna be treated well. (Price Dingus has shown that Katia lives rent free in his head, and he has crap-brother out to get our MC.)

I'm very curious to see what happens next.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing you say has worth before the words of someone with strong lineage magic.
So basically, this is a country based on an extreme version of "might makes right".

It's not even "might makes right", it's "having silver spoon makes right" because it's just whoever has the best lineage magic (shiniest spoon)

If it's really might make right the brother would've at least give some recognition when MC used his magic.

Pft... if the author wasn't so dead set on forcing this "I'm a strong assertive asshat" routine, the MC or FL would have blown the wyvern away, instead of waiting for the shitty prince to kill the creature he brought for this farcical display of power.
Nah, the king or whatever already took the lead. They’ll be punished in someway by him if they act against him.

Dex-chan lover
If it's really might make right the brother would've at least give some recognition when MC used his magic.
Not so simple. The prince has declared the brother a failure and ordered his elimination.
He's now in a difficult position where he has to either recognize that his brother has power... or contradict the prince.
That's why this is too stupid to establish a civilization: you can't recognize things as fact if that contradicts the word of a higher up.
Exactly the same thing that just happened about Katia. She is now more powerful, but the prince has declared her a failure, so a failure she must be.

Dex-chan lover
Not so simple. The prince has declared the brother a failure and ordered his elimination.
He's now in a difficult position where he has to either recognize that his brother has power... or contradict the prince.
That's why this is too stupid to establish a civilization: you can't recognize things as fact if that contradicts the word of a higher up.
Exactly the same thing that just happened about Katia. She is now more powerful, but the prince has declared her a failure, so a failure she must be.

But even if someone can beat up the prince, if they're not using lineage magic most of the nobles here still won't accept that result.
People like Kati's dad who recognize MC's value (and who his master is) are the minority who keep quiet because the one at the top right now is an egoistic clown with inferiority complex.

Dex-chan lover
It's not even that, it's a sham "might makes right" nation, because the mc is quite powerful, as is the childhood friend, but according to this moron, who won't even give them a chance to prove him wrong, they are weak.

This is nothing more than typical manga nobility mindset, which is a heavily exaggerated form of asian nobility mindsets usually, in this case it seems the idea of the mastery of the blade idea from the warring states period of japan.
As for anything else, well i did check untranslated manga chapters but...
It seems the current fiance to the prince might have been in the same position as the childhood friend, aka she might not have a choice in the engagement, meaning it's possible the shi***y crown prince might be doing something to hold her family hostage in some way.
That however is just speculation based on what i saw in the chapters though.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I believe I read it in a Korean manhwa. It was a translation, so I can't really be sure of what the actual original quote is, but the translated phrase seems appropriate.

A fool can be taught. You can't reason with someone who already began with a twisted perspective.

Their banishment is more of a blessing than a curse, imho. Leave the Kingdom, bring the downtrodden, the "defects" with you and turn them into proper mages. It'll certainly be difficult, but they can build something better and watch this Kingdom burn down around the pointy little heads of those bloodline brats.

Dex-chan lover
As for anything else, well i did check untranslated manga chapters but...
It seems the current fiance to the prince might have been in the same position as the childhood friend, aka she might not have a choice in the engagement, meaning it's possible the shi***y crown prince might be doing something to hold her family hostage in some way.

Not even that, just the same ol 'if you go against me, TREASON' threat like all these times.

And turns out me saying he's a clown with inferiority complex was on point.
When they were kids the prince saw Hermes using normal magic to douse fire once and he was SCARED SHITLESS.

Then once he heard Hermes didn't have lineage magic he immediately ordered the exile.

And even now he's STILL worried about anyone remotely threatening his 'absolute' position including both Hermes and Katia

Double-page supporter
really bad prince, just imagined something really evil/dark showing up and torturing or maybe kill that prince even destroy the country. and yeaa mc strongest opponent

Dex-chan lover
MC just pull a genghis khan and raze this kingdom to the ground and make a better one in its place.

Users who are viewing this thread