Sousei no Onmyouji - Vol. 16 Ch. 59 - One More Promise

Fed-Kun's army
Oh boy, he must really stink like a ton.
Haha pot calling kettle black calling him a piece of **** when he's covered in it ?

Group Leader
Wtf was that about their Shikigami ? I almost believe it and thought it was a cheap way to make them still be alive and then...
Fucking emotional train.

Dex-chan lover
Is this caught up with the raws? If not, can someone tell me if Benio shows up soon? I'm really feeling her loss

As expected they were not going to leave the old guy live. They could leave him crippled at least, no matter how much they want the daughter be broken and get the father's position.

But it seems that my theory that they are going to kill all the older Commanders so the young can inherit the position won't happen with Zeze's, as we were not shown a possible successor, even though it seems she is in a worse condition than Sada's.

@pokefairy
Nope, not caught up but they're close! Also Benio hasnt showed up at all, the mangaka said to patiently wait for her appearance next year.

Somethiong catched my attention ... If Dodomeki is not purified even thought it is dead does it mean that it is another basara? So if the author does his work that means it is not really dead.

@pokefairy
Of course! I recommend you to follow him on twitter if you want to be a bit more informed, he posts small previews of upcoming chapters and a lot of art! Keeps me sane while waiting for new chapters.
Twitter: sukeno0723

Users who are viewing this thread