Sousei no Taiga - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - The Summoned One

Dex-chan lover
A bit unrealistic that he was able to run for 5 or 6 hours on uneven land with a spear in hand after fighting like he did. He does not seem like he was athletic in Japan.

what are the chances that when he next meet with the other people they are slaves already

@breizh
it was far from first day for him in this ancient world, so he definitely got somewhat used to long walks and running distances for hunting purposes.

joe

@leaderreborn
My guess is that he wont meet his peeps anytime soon. He will lose the way, find some more savages and then dark people will save him. He will stick to them and only way later he will find peeps.

Dex-chan lover
@xiso Yeah but still they must have been there for like a few weeks at most. If he is running at 8 km/h makes a least 40 km. Being able to do a marathon after walking a few weeks in the forest seems unlikely to me.

Group Leader
@breizh In chapter 1, it's stated that Taiga cycled around the coast of Okinawa while still in the present day, which is apparently 300+km over 2 days according to this site (http://tour-de-okinawa.jp/en/COURSE/cycling.html). I'd say he's athletic enough. Also just so you know, chapter 11 states that they've been there for over a month.

Power Uploader
@denji Typo on page 11: " but the sunset has never felt so paniful and tragic before " >> " but the sunset has never felt so painful and tragic before "

Dex-chan lover
@denji I didn’t remember that but cycling around Okinawa does not mean that he participated in that event. He probably did it on his own at his own pace. It’s a long way but not too difficult if you do it In a few days.
My uncle who does sport from time to time and who has knee cartilages in a very poor state does over 100 km in one go.
And over a months still is a few weeks.

Aggregator gang
I feel like they will die without him. So he better be going ti right way

After that speech about not letting these guys get to his friends he lets the neanderthal go, absolute madman!
inb4 he comes back with a mini army.

Dex-chan lover
Ok mc is really good he doesn’t run and have them raped and killed but he manly kills everyone of the enemies

Aggregator gang
@denji I didn’t remember that but cycling around Okinawa does not mean that he participated in that event. He probably did it on his own at his own pace. It’s a long way but not too difficult if you do it In a few days.
My uncle who does sport from time to time and who has knee cartilages in a very poor state does over 100 km in one go.
And over a months still is a few weeks.
It was also mentioned in the same chapter that he joined a martial arts gym, so add that to the list too.

Users who are viewing this thread