Sousei no Taiga - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Night of Killer Resolve

Lol, Neanderthals technically count as humans and therefor would be people. But at the same time its not the same type of human and since we already kill each other in wars, and this manga takes place during the most important war of our species, killing them is pretty justifiable. This is literally a "us or them" situation, lol.

Double-page supporter
It's ok for MC to feel bad about killing people, but I just hope he doesn't turn out like that other MC from Suicide Island. That guy was a mess and really annoying.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he’ll end up taming a wild at some point

Fed-Kun's army
@unjust actually neandertals were pretty darn close to us some scientists even say they could live a normal life in our society today... others say they didnt even completly vanish they just mixed with the homo sapiens ...

@fuko actually they are different Species so that would be Speciest not racist. either way since you feel bad about killing them then you can just sit while they bash your head in so you wont have to accidentally offend them >.>

Humans have interbred with other humanids for a loong time. in Europe lots of people have DNA markers present in Neadnerthal DNA same as Asians who have a larger influx of Denisovan DNA. it seems that Hybridization was an important step in the Evolution of Modern Humans.

On the other hand the Whole "species" definition becomes wobbly since usually you cant have fertile Hybrid Offspring. think Mules or Ligers but apparently These "homo genii where so close related that Hybridization was possible and even advantageous.

I have the feeling the girl is not in the same timeline as the one they currently at,just like main group situation got into based on mammoth and chalicotherium talk .

Double-page supporter
The first time hes hit the target. hes git'ng gud!
I surprised hes only getting it now, kill or be killed, Its self defense. As the days go by, I get worried and more worried about the other group. Wonder by the time he arrives at this pace, he might only fight their bodies.

Well I said a few chapters ago I was glad that there wasn't gonna be a "morals" phase, but I guess I was wrong. Not that there's much of a problem with it, but they tend to get somewhat boring or unnecessary in my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread