Sousei no Taiga - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Life

Dude as long as i get to see more of this, then i dont mind. Just keep at it.

So far your translation and quaility seems pretty good. even the type setting is pretty good. i hope you pump out more chapter soon dude. Remember the more chapters you pump out the better your procrastination will be for your finals! YAY PROCRASTINATION!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sure a lot of us here are procrastinating before finals. I'm just glad chapters of this are out so I don't have to think about that for a second.

I'm also procrastionating before finals right now so don't worry. Thank you for not abandoning this. I love this manga

Dex-chan lover
its so good but the art makes the fights look like theyre both so skinny it looks buff lmfao

Dex-chan lover
ypure doing a fine job man, thabks for putting the work in. lfg taiga show them that nipponese 1000x folded steel mentality

Group Leader
It's a good translation, you're using google translate well. 1 thing though, can you differentiate the fonts when they're speaking [translated Swahili] to each other and the japanese Taiga used?

Awesome, Love the work you're doing! I like that you had a chance to translate the swahili. I agree with @juviegar that adding a different font when they're speaking adds aesthetic and helps differentiate when the natives speak and when Taiga speaks.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for another chapter!
So far I can't notice that this is machine translated, good job

Users who are viewing this thread