Sousei no Taiga - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - Request

Fed-Kun's army
Defeat the mammoth and win this bevy of lovely cave ladies. I did notice that most of them brought fruit as an offering, and that one lady seemed to be bringing a baby. I guess that's his baby now.

Double-page supporter
The soyboy might have some reason in his word but still what a pussy

Double-page supporter
yo that simp nigga just a fuckin pussy bitch i wanna see taiga drop his ass 6 feet

The soyboy is a true leech, he complains about Taiga doing the right things to live and make sure his friends live, while he just sits in their hut, while doing absolutely nothing, but sponge of the food that Taiga gets, and the tribute that the villagers come with.

how conceited to think he can get everything without doing anything..... (might have used it wrong, but you understand my meaning)

wonder how he's going to do this? Using a trap would be first, but what would work at such a scale?

Fed-Kun's army
can someone just deck the idiot already, why even bother trying to take some moral high ground in this situation, and how many times has taiga saved his ass already

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck that guy is annoying.. I was really hoping when he ran and hid in the raid a couple chapters back that he would of been captured

Fed-Kun's army
we're all defending taiga but does anyone have an idea on how he can defeat not just one but a whole herd of mammoths?

Soyboy needs to take it easy, I mean bitch you're already in the PAST history already Changed with you sissy boy just being there. But whatever, how the hell is taiga even planning to take down a whole freaking herd of big ass mammoths??

Users who are viewing this thread