Sousei no Taiga - Vol. 7 Ch. 56 - Remorse

I read somewhere, that the Neanders were actually the more intelligent, peaceful human race... thats why they were wiped out by the more aggressive, yet dumber homo sapiens.

And yeah, its a fiction, 'white' supremacy has little meaning here. And even if they are 'purist', what exactly wrong with that?

Instead of Hitler, being the King, my theory is that a future Neander from a different timeline, where they flourished instead of the Homo Sapiens were sent back, and now its a battle who wins the future... fought in the past, supported by agents from the future (both timelines), to make it more fair.

Double-page supporter
@DrLangren Interesting theory, and it kinda lines up with some of the other twists that the author has had in other series he made.

Dex-chan lover
So hitler’s bunker works like the cave they went in and it sent him back in the past ? ^^

@Dr_Harnsaft it's probably not them hating them cause their colored, that's probably what they call them cause the term "homo sapien" wasn't really a thing in prehistoric times, so I think they just call them by what they look like

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact: homo sapiens are/were the racist ones

you guys theres news science studies thats points that Nearder were a bit more intelligent than homo sapiens at that time problem were big bones and big muscles and not enough food

Neanderthals were also though to be wiped out by the Sun/ poles moving, we do have a ~12k year extinction event thats reoccurring

If their king knows that the Homo Sapiens wiped out the Neanderthals couldn't you call this self defense?

Users who are viewing this thread