Sousei no Taiga - Vol. 7 Ch. 59 - Despair

He's activating his shonen protagonist powers! He's remembering what he's fighting for, and all the friends he's made along the way!!! HRRAAAAAAAHHH!!!! YES NOW HE HAS THE POWER TO AUTOMATICALLY WIN NO MATTER WHAT! RAAAAAAAAA
If the mammoths actually show up that'd be a little dumb. There's no way they wouldn't notice grown elephants stomping around, especially the hunting party. But we all know that's probably what's gonna happen

Fed-Kun's army
The problem I have with this manga is that the Neanderthals are portrayed as incredibly stupid (They weren't. Their language was advanced at the time, and they were probably smarter than the homo sapiens due to larger brains), and the fact that one can effortlessly piece large animals with thick hide, and humans all the way through, with only stone spears.

They could have gotten better chances if they tamed that mammoth calf from earlier, just sayin'.

Like imagine Taiga just rushing in with a fuckin' mamkoth, throwimg spears like no tomorrow.

Fed-Kun's army
@Wilhelm_Stenvall
yes they are smarter but this series really disconnects from reality they were generally a lot less social definitely not 40-60 large groups 20 at best they were tougher shorter wider and stronger had better night vision too. they had big brains but the issue is where that brainpower went.

I gave up understanding. I will read this as a mindless drone. not throwing shade at this manga. im high tpday

Users who are viewing this thread