Sousei no Taiga - Vol. 7 Ch. 62 - Unknown History

Well they had the eco advantage so far due to their majors, hopefully the neanderthal king isn't some insurgent that is familiar with war strategies.

@Raudhbjorn You seem to be way too concerned about a single comment on a manga chapter thread. I was replying to someone who said it was "survival era", and by that logic, anyone else who refuses to fight should have no part in decision-making process either. But if you want to tell others to fight, you must also be prepared to fight yourself. All modern humans are definitely worth saving and the slapped guy deserved to get a punch, but it should've been done by mammoth rider or someone who fought as well instead. If slapper starts working on her combat skills and fights in upcoming chapters, good, but if not, that's a hypocritical character hiding behind others' backs and not much better than the slapped guy.

@timidhakana One who did slapping should've been mammoth rider, and it should've also been a punch.

@reishin
rikako slapped that dumbass out of frustration, at least she didn't whine and try to hold other characters that actually try to protect others. She maybe dont have right to tell that dumbass to fight, but she have right to tell him shut the fuck up and dont try to hinder others. I think thats what she tried to tell to him, if you dont wanna to fight, stop whining and try to adapt, she's not forcing him to fight for others. No one in the group actually forced others to fight, the invaders did.

Tbh, I think the moment she and other girl were kidnapped and raped they adjusted to their world a lot quicker than Ren. I don't think she's completely hypocritical b/c it felt more like she couldn't fight back, like most of the other characters (little training). It was maybe more in the beginning where they just didn't want to, but now after the fact it's more like they don't have the fighting experience, which will change? I think from here on she's got similar mindset to protagonist while Ren is still stuck with his modern anthropologist idea of respecting culture and not wanting to tamper with timelines. Imo I think she's the most qualified to slap him b/c she was a part of his world (the past modern ethics) and has experienced the cruelty of this world. Yeah, Taiga got on it quicker to adapt but tbh he was never really attached to their world, he was kinda drifting whereas the Ri and Ren are. One has just adapted while the other is holding onto his fears and modern "ethics."

I see! Finally makes sense then. The reason the Japanese gang was sent there is because of the simple fact that only Japanese can use the almighty power of getting isekai'd. Anyways, I really hope the self proclaimed "God King" of the neanderthals actually be an actual 'neanderthal' and not some random western racist man lmao. Would make the story unique if the neanderthal actually came from another timeline and what not where the neanderthal survived and thrived. So the theme would fit the Neanderthal vs Homo sapiens.

I think the only way to counter them is to have the group elevate their tribal status to a feudal or national level as well. They need to unite all tribes of homo sapiens in the nearby area and stand under one ruler. Proper walled settlements, solid armies and what not. But man, I really hope the author goes for the domestication of the mammoths/wolves and have a full on mammoth cavalry lol! Or if they can just find horses x)

So the other girl after being raped, didnt get screen time at all. she just,, vanish.. 🤔

@Zephyrus88 I think it would be kind of funny if it was just some racist white guy, buy you're right. It would kill the tone of the story. Your idea sounds much better.

@Zephyrus88
another timeline and what not where the neanderthal survived and thrived
That'd be reality, more or less. Northern and Western Europeans, as well as native Japanese (Joumon) are basically Neanderthals, and share about as much DNA with other Homo Sapiens as with chimpanzees (disregarding the different number of chromosomes). Most other populations outside of Africa have at least some Neanderthal influence.
Rather, I think it'd be much more interesting if this "King" came from an alternate timeline where Neanderthals were actually wiped out and trying to change history. Especially if there were a long flashback, showing Homo Sapiens genocide his entire kind and ultimately having him isekai'd, only for him to realise that his current world is headed in the same direction. Would be a nice change from the hero / evil mastermind narrative.

Aggregator gang
woman who didnt' fight slap a man cuz he doesn't fight. rofl
and the hypocrites in the comment
But she never complained and never said shit about Taiga's morals. At least she's not as annoying as the guy.

Users who are viewing this thread