Soushi Souai - Vol. 6 Ch. 40 - Ex-girlfriend

Group Leader
That's it. I through with this shit. The male lead is a complete fucking asshole for hitting a girl. I hope his current girlfriend realizes that she might be next if he gets pissed at her. Then again, she is one stupid shit for going out with him to begin with.

Aggregator gang
I know she hit him first so it’s only “”fair”” the he hits her back but... I dunno. That was a major turn off.

Dex-chan lover
Kazuma approved!

Kazuma-Satou-quotes.jpg

PS. Someone already dislike it in the comment even we don't even know what his ex did to him (and from I see, she is yan type. She could be really, really bad. I saw condom. I saw scissors. As far as I can tell, it's bad.)

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly
The ex is a psychotic bitch whos clearly willing to harass others and is the one who hit him first.
Gender equality.

I don't know what kind of bullshit chivalry code you live under, but I think woman lose their right to be treated as woman when they act like that.

Aggregator gang
U guys are really fast to condemn the MC without knowing the full story hum... The way he spoke, its probably that she did a lot of shit things in the past... lol

Dex-chan lover
Are we really going to defend women who think its ok to do that to dudes? If you smack someone across the face don't act like the victim when you get smacked back.
The blatant double standard is disgusting here. Females don't get a free pass to be abusive.

Group Leader
I'd bet that all you dudes who think it's okay to hit a woman also believe it's okay to rape them since they're asking for it. I'm glad I'm decades older than all you juveniles who have a fucked up way of thinking. I pity your girlfriends and wives (if that were even possible) who would get the same treatment, if not worse. This world has really gone to shit in my own lifetime.

She deserved that slap given that she hit him first just because he rejected her, regardless of her gender what she did was an assault

k but pg 22-23 theres a blurry pic of scissors and like a wrapper on a table.... did the ex-girlfriend tamper with a condom when they slept together to try and get herself pregnant?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread