Soushi Souai - Vol. 6 Ch. 40 - Ex-girlfriend

Welp, this was nice while it lasted. Way to ruin the ML.

To any girls reading this: If he's capable of hitting his ex, you could be next. Yes, his ex was trash, but he didn't hesitate.

Dex-chan lover
Whether we agree with it or not, I think it's important to realize that he didn't hit her because she hit him. He wasn't "hitting her back". He hit her because she was threatening Megumi.

She slaps him and saying "she won't give up", ah yes, a good start; domestic violence. Then he hits her back, probably due some threat to his current girlfriend, ah, yes, more domestic violence. Perfect.

Double-page supporter
you 100% shouldn't hit a girl back because she hit you. guys are, on average, way stronger than girls. why do you think your mom keeps asking you to open jars and stuff?

That being said, he only hit her because she threatened her girlfriend. I don't really think it solved anything though.

Double-page supporter
Too many virgins on here. I too can hit women. But I'm bias with my friends, families, love ones, etc. I can't lift a hand against my close ones. And the dude did that not for his self but for his gf who is being threatened by that bitch. Stop living in medieval era which is all about war despite having that chivalry code.

And the dude in here who talks about rape, it's a different issue man. Never ever do rape.

Dex-chan lover
In any situation, imagine if their gender of whoever get involve in it got reverse, do you still think the same of their action? If yes, that's gender equality. If no, that's bias.

To put it simply, no matter gender they are, if they deserve to get hit, they will get hit. If they deserve to get priase, they get praise. Look as their individual, not as gender.

Did the drawing style change a bit? I feel their chins are way bigger. Maybe it's just been a while since I read this one.

Thanks for the updates! Woohoo! I've missed this.

@Purplelibraryguy Agreed and you are correct.

Whether or not he should have slapped her or not, I think it's a realistic portrayal of a young human male with some background troubles. It fits his personality to handle the threat to his girlfriend. So kudos to the author for keeping the character development genuine.

Dex-chan lover
So many simps in this tread. Stop clinging to chivalry, women have killed it. Those who violate the NAP deserve no quarter.

Soushi would bring Megumi to desertes island and the Megumi would bring some survival kit or something so that she could live there with Soushi. Nice choice Shoushi 🙂👍

>his crazy ex returns to add "conflict and drama" into the story

63w-U6Z4_400x400.jpg

Dex-chan lover
That's it. I through with this shit. The male lead is a complete fucking asshole for hitting a girl. I hope his current girlfriend realizes that she might be next if he gets pissed at her. Then again, she is one stupid shit for going out with him to begin with.
You're clearly just too stupid to understand,

Dex-chan lover
That slap was personal

Also anyone who thinks his ex didn't deserve that slap, clearly doesn't understand how reality works, I'm speaking from experience, there's sometimes in life when even us boys/men has to cross The line, although we should also learn how to solve problems without much conflict

Users who are viewing this thread