Soushi Souai - Vol. 7 Ch. 49 - Miyamoto Haruhi

Double-page supporter
Wow, this took a turn for the dark quickly. Thank goodness Kikuchi was there.

Oof this chapter... it was hard to read. But it was a beautiful chapter. I’m so proud that she could share her story.

Also wtf why is sunamoto such a DICK i was just starting to like him again

Uhh wow.... I don't even know what to say....

Shit got real dark. Reminds me a bit of that Seven Companions series. I dunno why the hell sunamoto is trying to pressure her. Is he one the guy who did it or was related to it in some way. If he is somehow trying to help her he is going about it in a really fucked up way.

Made a play for Megumi made a play for her I'm starting to think everyone needs to just beat the shit out of him.

Dex-chan lover
Lucky for her that she can fled before they can do anything.
But now the relation ship between characters seem...more complicated.

Group Leader
I’m kind of confused, it didn’t translate the best.

So Taiyou(Miyamoto)s ex boyfriend Fujino assaulted her when she was in middle school. Sunamoto makes himself look like Fujino on purpose and taunts her about it while also liking her? What’s is his deal?
This plot line feels like the author will turn around and make it a “good boy makes himself the villain but plotwist he’s not” redeem. I really don’t like that. I hope it’s just the translation problem and not how the plot is actually.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my gosh, i didn't expect any plot like this
I know Kikuchi seems gei with Kawasaki, but please Author make Kikuchi be with Taiyou omagadd. I dunno what Sunamoto plan to Taiyou backstory, yet i hope Kikuchi is Taiyou savior when she was child. I ship them really hard uwu

@davefebrian it's more like Taiyou was trying to keep her past a secret which is why she tried to change her image and make herself seem less of a target. What Sunamoto tried to do was scare Taiyou into thinking that he knows about her past and will take advantage of her. Though I'm not completely sure if he actually likes her or is just messing with her.

Dex-chan lover
@Mochimon She was assaulted by her boyfriend's friend but she managed to get away. Her boyfriend didn't help her afterwards suggesting that he might have blamed her for the attack instead. She changed her image in the new school, Sunamoto recognised her from her old school and her older image and he knows about the attack. She doesn't remember him though, so she's confused whether he was one of her ex-bf's friend.

thank you for translating! been waiting constantly. this manga easily is in my tops because of how youd think it was light hearted, but boom theres depth and character within it. 💕

Users who are viewing this thread