Soushi Souai

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was a story about a guy and a girl who have completely opposite personalities and situations slowly fall in love into each other..... it’s just a story about a girl hanging out with the friends of her delinquent boyfriend

Group Leader
Headsup: I am planning on picking this series up. I don't see any other people planning to do so. Let me know if someone else is working on it, not trying to steal something

Fed-Kun's army
it really is not that fluffy tbh, lot of weird implied shit and shady past way too shady for a fckin high schooler

I'm currently caught up at chapter 44 and I don't think I'll continue reading this. There's just something about this that makes me feel really uneasy.
And that something being the character interactions. In my eyes, the friends act like Mac after the conclusion of The D.E.N.N.I.S. System, waiting for their "turn" with Megumi (Kikuchi especially) and Megumi's interactions with them make me feel like she's totally down for that. It's gross. The "fluff" is a facade; this is a story about a naive highschool girl hanging out with a pack of sexual predators.

imo (in my opinion) this manga had potential to be as good as (or even better than) horimiya but it really messes up the execution...

which is a shame because the volume covers look FIRE and i like the characters...

lol guys wtf w all these fucking comments, it's quite normal this school atmosphere, much more normal than the surreal fluffy without a precise plot, I read before the comment that said that the MC fools around with predators lol, you've never had a friend with the girl in your crew? I dont wanna be toxic, but I feel pity that you rate this manga just because you like the romcom no-plot lousy with the classic protagonist shy and kind who does not even dare to touch a finger to his girlfriend.

I don't comment usually because im not that good in english ( italian) and also because I ALWAYS find low iq comments and most of the time i just leave it but fuck lol if you want a girl who stands to your selfishness and speaks only with you buy a fuckin android or something like that

@migh

1) that emo rapper is me, thx for calling me that way but im just a kid, yep if ya want a pic like this just contact me again lol

2) Yes my fault, probably i was a lil bit irritated about a personal thing

3) im not fluent in English so i hope you understand, sorry again

I hate the dad but i would probable act the same in his position. Such a good manga tho❤️

Users who are viewing this thread