Soushikikan to Watashi no Jijou

Fed-Kun's army
Nice small story but the isekai part is really unneeded that even the author seems to forgot about it

If you're looking for a sugary toothaching sweet story with no relevant plot nor drama, this is exactly what you need!

MC just pops! there so it won't be saintess theme, nor Heroine one, nor anything. The girl could be a country girl trying luck in the Capital and it won't make any difference at all. Also don't expect love rivals, schemes or drama in general, just a sweet mild love story between a girl and a boy. A quick paced short story.

The art is lovely and well, in general is a nice read.

I know that comedy is one of the genre but I'm not sure if that, which makes this story so entertaining is intended as comedy.
It's a short read, quite entertaining but I wouldn't push through grass for it.

The characters have very little substance, fl is just your average kira kira isekai jousei (i don't even know if she's jousei, she acts so much like a high schooler with an a baggage of politeful insecurities), and the plot moves way faster than a third rate wattpad story. I don't get the comedy, maybe just slapstick comedy? But they don't really make sense either. A shallow plot, with shallow characters and a predictable outcome. If you're into that, this manga's for you.

The art is very cute though, it's very girly, but that's the only charm it has.

Thank you for translating!

Contributor
Honestly, it feels just as well that it ended when it did (that is, quickly).

The atmosphere was sort of nice in a generic way. As was the protagonist. Yet the central pairing stubbornly persisted in having no chemistry nor believable developments, and I couldn't bring myself to even consistently like the love interest, for what little presence he actually even had. And the side characters were going increasingly off the rails when it ended (in the name of comedy, I think, but mostly 'twas just eyebrow-raising in practice).

All in all, it feels like just about the right length for what it is, even if the ending still feels a bit abrubt.

Is it too late to ask how did the supreme something something dude fell in luv with the fl? I didn't quite understand how? I like how they interacted though...but still!!! Since when was he in luv with her? They just met then boom.... Care to explain?

Users who are viewing this thread