Dex-chan lover
Don't worry, cooking got absolutely nothing to do with defeating the Demon King
Unless they somehow poisoned his food first 😂

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
even if its from a different artist
its still has its charm

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind the different art, but I do appreciate that besides extra facial expressions, the other artists were almost indistinguishable from the normal artist. This is the first chapter where it was immediately obvious there was a different artist.

Dex-chan lover
Himmel loves taking a lot of sidequests = power-leveling. eating weird magical food everytime it's Frieren's turn to cook = building resistance. no wonder this wacky party is the one who defeated the Demon Lord :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Including the stories they follow?
Yeah, I was wondering about that too. After having read the four first side stories, it seems to me that the author wrote them, or at least gave some directions, and the artists were different each time, given that Frieren is made by a duo of an author/artist. I think I've read the artist have some health issues right now, so I guess it is a good time to pause the main story.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing like learning that the heroes of the world were a bunch of unserious goofballs

Fed-Kun's army
I don't mind the different art, but I do appreciate that besides extra facial expressions, the other artists were almost indistinguishable from the normal artist. This is the first chapter where it was immediately obvious there was a different artist.
For me it's the opposite of what I'd like to see in an anthology - granted that I think this might be the first anthology I've read. Different interpretations of the same characters and premise would be really interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread