Sousou no Frieren - Ch. 128 - The Special Forces of Magic

mana capacity wise and maybe accrued knowledge too Serie might be the top... but knowledge doesn't translate directly to battle experience tho.

Maybe in a battle of attrition she'll still win, but we'll hardly get to know the truth since I doubt she'll actually get shown to have a serious fight in the story
Frieren refers to Serie, several times, as a War Mage. In fact, it's made clear that the reason why Serie and Flamme couldn't defeat the Demon King, regardless of how ridiculously OP they are (for christ's sake, Flamme is so strong she managed to cast spells that have lasted over a thousand years), is because they couldn't fathom an Era of Peace.

Frieren is a Mage of Peace. It's what Flamme even says. Flamme is aware that Frieren loves Magic for Magic's sake and that she isn't warlike - even though she's capable of waging a silent war for a thousand years just to get revenge for the demons who killed her people.

Re-reading the series provides so much contextual clues early on and then they all start to make sense the more you go forward; everything, or nearly, is foreshadowed in one form or another.

Dex-chan lover
Frieren refers to Serie, several times, as a War Mage. In fact, it's made clear that the reason why Serie and Flamme couldn't defeat the Demon King, regardless of how ridiculously OP they are (for christ's sake, Flamme is so strong she managed to cast spells that have lasted over a thousand years), is because they couldn't fathom an Era of Peace.

Frieren is a Mage of Peace. It's what Flamme even says. Flamme is aware that Frieren loves Magic for Magic's sake and that she isn't warlike - even though she's capable of waging a silent war for a thousand years just to get revenge for the demons who killed her people.

Re-reading the series provides so much contextual clues early on and then they all start to make sense the more you go forward; everything, or nearly, is foreshadowed in one form or another.

You're too late with the reply, somebody else have already brought the point up.... or maybe it was a chat or somewhere else I'm confusing the place, but back then I WAS remembering it wrong about Serie's backstory.... I just didn't felt like editing or deleting my prior post with the misremembered info.

Thanks for the reply nonetheless ;)

they are perfect together, just perfect. He doesn’t want you to die because he loves you.
He doesn't feel nothing for her, that's why she still can't steal her cloning Magic, i wonder if she will kill him or just leave him after she got his Magic.

Dex-chan lover
What did the FBI man mean by counting three of them? Was he referring to the clone?
HuZNWdS.png

Viz translation for comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread