Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The End of the Adventure

Dex-chan lover
Not criticizing about the story. Hecc, I haven't even done reading even a third of this chapter. But it shows clearly the king is a dick. The fact that he summons those 'heroes' means he and his kingdom is in dire stress and would fall had those 'heroes' choose to not help them. They also, I assume this is true based on how many isekai manga I've read, forcefully summon them to their shitty old medieval era with even more danger than our history medieval era tasked with such a high burden of actually defeating the enemy they can't even face, only provide them 10 FUCKING copper coins (I'd assume that's about as much as $100 per person or let's say $500 per person WITHOUT lodging, equipments, and so forth). WHAT THE ACTUAL FUDGE.

EDIT: WHAT THE FUDGE. This is.. sad... farewell is always sad.. It's sad..

Dex-chan lover
@Triparadox the no money on summon thing is a joke about old JRPGs where the king who summoned you/started your journey gave you god damn lunch money if you were lucky

Fed-Kun's army
It must be scary for elves to be with any other race than their own, their lifespan prevents having painless relationships. Every human they meet will die before them and they have to live with that pain for centuries.

This is why, i dont want Hundreds or Thousands lifespan, our 80 years lifespan is more than enough for everything, This is what happens, Painful ends, this is what happens in isekais, or some any other adventures in manga that involves adventures with people who have long lives, its painful to see your comrades die, when you didnt even get to look the same as your comrades, Like frieren, he didnt even age a bit, thats why, he just seems like didnt have emotions, he go through harsh life, seeing people die.

I might just be nitpicky but the fact that the hero shrank to nearly the height of the dwarf still doesn't sit well with me, It's still a 10/10 chapter but it bugged me the entire time I read it.

Users who are viewing this thread