Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 11 Ch. 100 - The Fundamentals of a Mage

Dex-chan lover
I just realized something. Macht can't reverse the gold curse on humans because he fundamentally cannot understand them. But Frieren can. There was never going to be a case where Solitar's words would work on Frieren.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized something. Macht can't reverse the gold curse on humans because he fundamentally cannot understand them. But Frieren can. There was never going to be a case where Solitar's words would work on Frieren.
That doesn't explain why he can't reverse the curse in the city. The reason might be easier than that, he just isn't interested in reversing the curse.

Dex-chan lover
Top 100 have characters like: #10 dog, #18 ice cream, #36 flower monster, #53 bird, #56 monster bird, #63 girl that almost become Swiss cheese

Dex-chan lover
That doesn't explain why he can't reverse the curse in the city. The reason might be easier than that, he just isn't interested in reversing the curse.
of course he doesn't want to reverse the city. When was that in question?

Dex-chan lover
of course he doesn't want to reverse the city. When was that in question?
It wasn't, I was pointing out how your argument doesn't work in a different example, hence why it might be a flawed logic.

Dex-chan lover
It wasn't, I was pointing out how your argument doesn't work in a different example, hence why it might be a flawed logic.
Macht specifically mentions that he doesn't know how to reverse humans.

The entirety of my argument was about Solitar, not Macht. What are you talking about?

Dex-chan lover
Macht specifically mentions that he doesn't know how to reverse humans.
No, he doesn't.
The entirety of my argument was about Solitar, not Macht. What are you talking about?
I was clearly referencing to your first comment, and not to the Solitär bit:
Macht can't reverse the gold curse on humans because he fundamentally cannot understand them

Besides, you are repeating yourself and quoting something Macht didn't say. You are mistaking it with what Serie told Macht.

Users who are viewing this thread