Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 11 Ch. 104 - Grave Visit

Fed-Kun's army
Call me a fool, but I'm sad Solitary was killed. She never actually killed anyone and was genuinely curious of humans. Frieren was wrong, she doesn't prod at an animal, she sits by and observes it as much as she can. She's like an anthropologist.
Damn, she's so good she even got a reader. I don't know if you're playing with me but it is pretty obvious that she killed every human she talked with before.

Call me a fool, but I'm sad Solitary was killed. She never actually killed anyone and was genuinely curious of humans. Frieren was wrong, she doesn't prod at an animal, she sits by and observes it as much as she can. She's like an anthropologist.
Bro, I wonder if you read carefully, she killed a lot of people, not much less than Macht. Read chapter 92 again, there were reports of her killing an entire village. An anonymous demon that good could only kill everyone who knew about it. You were tricked into listening to Solitar's words, she simply listened to your story, grasped information about you, when you are no longer valuable she will kill you and you will not have a chance to against her. She simply has better lying skills and a better grasp of human psychology than Lugner.

Double-page supporter
Going to add alongside other replies, she literally said herself, "I love conversing with people and listen to their stories, like ..., ..., or ... and I would be intrigued by...................... There's also their dreams for the future, and their final words upon their death bed." She kind of explicitly spelled it out herself, she's killed them to the point they've said their last dying words. That's literally what she was trying to do to Frieren too.

Just to mention that Solitär was a unnamed great demon and the reason why there wasn't any record of her was because she killed everyone who had met her. She may have been interested in humans out of a whim, but it's inference that she killed all of them after speaking with them.

The last panel 😭
That was definitely a good end for this arc.

Dex-chan lover
Sounds suspiciously like something a demon would say :finnawoke:

Users who are viewing this thread