Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 12 Ch. 110 - The Hero Party

Is the chapter displaying correctly?
For me it is only showing 16 pages and the ending seems very abrupt.
I know there was already a bug before so just want to make sure
It is. Ended at 16 pages on a punchline.
Now, did I miss a "Frieren is skipping next week/going on hiatus" message? There wasn't one last week.

Dex-chan lover
I think himmel is very happy knowing his crush will survive the journey unscarthed. As far as he care, that's all the motivation he need.

Aggregator gang
yo what happened? no update in 4 months? was there a hiatus orrr?? i know an anime adaptation is coming so is that why?

Supporter
My man is happy that he got surprise side quest and then sidetrack.
truly completion mind.

Dex-chan lover
Given Frieren's memory was blurred for a week from touching the monument, I suppose this interlude is going to be a short wonder.
I'm curious whether Frieren in the current timeline simply passed out or if the consciousness swapped in time (doubt it but we would funnier).

Double-page supporter
Wait... if this is really part of the timeline, then it actually aligns with how Himmel was completely confident in Frieren being able to learn how to fly, because he literally saw her do it in this chapter :eek: I was always confused because there were many things Himmel entrusted Frieren to do like living on their legacy and etc. but the flying one was so specific it had me really intrigued where he got that confidence from :) Damn all props to the author for that foreshadowing!!

i just remember frieren said her memory become blurry for a week after touching the monument in the past. so i guest this is something that already happen

Dex-chan lover
This is obviously why himmel would know frieren can fly in the future. And the past frieren would be back and then the future wouldn't change a bit the same as frieren's memory. If only if the frieren that touching the monument is not switching place in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread