Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 12 Ch. 112 - Faith

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if eventually Frieren just go with the party and until she’s back to the “present”. It’s probably faster than book decaying and she gets another go with her original party, do all the things she might have regretted not doing.

Looped to the past is an issue for most characters in most stories, but if we think about it a few decades is not a problem to Frieren.

Dex-chan lover
that mimic plushie looks cute

edit:
4000 yen for a 15x20cm plushie, is it pricey for that size?
I don't know,
anyway,

click buy

dDHGeW6.jpeg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hey did you guys hear that tossing the one who made idol from oshi no ko is also going to make the intro for this anime I haven’t seen this manga YET because I want to watch the anime and I’m honing to read the manga after the anime (when I start to get TOO impatient)

Dex-chan lover
I just realised how much Frieren demeanour changed through the series despite it happening so subtly. At the beginning of the manga she felt truly aloof and insular, now she just has this calm and collected demeanour instead. I think it's a beautiful detail when you consider that is such a change in only a few years, which is nothing for an elf

Staff
Super Moderator
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wonder if eventually Frieren just go with the party and until she’s back to the “present”. It’s probably faster than book decaying and she gets another go with her original party, do all the things she might have regretted not doing.

Looped to the past is an issue for most characters in most stories, but if we think about it a few decades is not a problem to Frieren.
This can't happen, as it would destroy all of the character relationships, since it would be future Frieren experiencing everything with the party, meaning past Frieren never would. Plus, we already know that there's a hard cap on how long this lasts, since Frieren mentioned that the period of time with hazy/forgotten memories here was around a week.

Aggregator gang
Many people never get a chance to reconnect with lost friends. I'd say Frieren (who was evidently shown to not know much) is quite lucky to have a second chance, even if it may be just a week.

I'm betting when Frieren returns to the future, will react nonchalantly like always but if Frieren does have second thoughts about returning, I'd be impressed (may or may not ruin the character, or it could be character growth.)

Dex-chan lover
Just a speculation, but I think when Frieren comes back to her own timeline, it will turn out that she spent XX amount of years in that dreamlike state and her disciples have probably moved on, married each other (or other people idk) and already had kids or something. From their perspective, she just disappeared suddenly and they couldn't find her everywhere. After years of spending time trying to find her, they finally gave up and moved on.

Hopefully that doesn't happen because I'd like her to witness her disciples' growth over time.

Users who are viewing this thread