Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 12 Ch. 113 - Hell Emperor Dragon

Dex-chan lover
Só dwarfs don't live in caves on this universe, good to know, makes them a little more unique even if they are basically still the basic dwarf.
This one doesn't go for the Holy Alcohol either.... It's the Priest here that sells his soul for Alcohol...

Thank you for the translation! Any chance someone has the source for the artwork on page 19 without the overlaid text?

Dex-chan lover
Frieren, remember to confess to Himmel!
She'll surely not.

It'd have an impact to great on the timeline and she isn't the real past timeline Himmel's Frieren.

Himmel kind of know it already, but he know too that Frieren can't feel and express her sentiments as well as another human.

Dex-chan lover
No matter how time passes, or how she subtly changes, or the things she learns...

...she's still going to fall for Mimics.

Dex-chan lover
Himmel's Party taking another detour to defeat another optional boss before going back to the main quest :dogewow:

further strengthen the theory that they eventually defeat the Demon Lord because they were simply overleveled from overgrinding :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
My poor stone cold heart gets some sort of relief every time theres a new chapter... until it ends and I remember she will have to go back to her timeline. :cry:

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Himmel's Party taking another detour to defeat another optional boss before going back to the main quest :dogewow:

further strengthen the theory that they eventually defeat the Demon Lord because they were simply overleveled from overgrinding :thonk:
  1. Full clears every dungeon
  2. Takes every side quest possible
  3. Gathers every bit of magical knowledge due to indulging Frieren
  4. Fights random bosses

Yup. :kek:

Supporter
As an aside, I bought the mimic plushie.

IMG_4451.jpg

It's everything I hoped it would be.

frieren is going to be hit so hard when she has to go back to the future. i really think that the time she remembers looking at this slate was actually this happenning and her past self just didnt know about it
she did mention having fuzzy memories of the next two weeks or so after that first time touching the monument. so yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread