Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 12 Ch. 117 - Miraculous Illusion

Dex-chan lover
xhpvyWR.jpg

Double-page supporter
I'm gonna die.... So much info revealed with this!! So we'll get to see Todd again soon in the upcoming chapters when we return to the future. Due to Elden Ring, Todd gives me slight Malenia vibes because of that mention of a curse. Rivale fighting Eisen is SO chilling!! I'm excited for the inevitable rematch between Stark and him. It'll also give us a gauge for how strong Stark is compared to Eisen! We get to know a tiny tidbit of info with regards to the demon's contingency plan and how it'll lead to a "prosperous future" for demonkind. What's more, the Demon King predicted the coming of Frieren?! I wonder if there really is a backdrop of a greater humankind vs demonkind war led with the Goddess and the Demon King.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone’s focusing on the illusion, but what about that extra demon who wandered off? She’ll be a problem in the future I bet.
Agreed. Seems to be very clear setup for the villain of the next major arc. After Frieren gets back, I think we'll go back to stand-alone SoL chapters with Fern and Stark for a bit for a break before launching into the Tot arc.

Users who are viewing this thread