Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Solar Dragon

Dex-chan lover
8JOXcxX.jpg

Aggregator gang
This is like a bad case of KING from OPM all over again, though he is more stronger than him

Fed-Kun's army
So Frieren's practically forming a new party now. The question then becomes, will she multiclass to hero now? They're still missing a hero and a priest, and have two mages which is one too many. Or maybe she'll go on to prove that the ideal balanced party is all hogwash. A tag team of just two mages has been working pretty well so far.

@foxdie @Satans_Cookie_Mallet
I think Frieren was in love with Himmel (at least he was for sure in love with her as he ended up alone and without kids), but she only starts to understand this now. So she is looking for spell to resurrect old part. I mean she misses both Himmel and Heiter more and more as story goes on.

As for end I would guess after talking with Himmel in afterlife either she will stay there saying goodbye to Fern or (my bet at the moment) she will accept theirs passing on and she will somehow share her lifespan with Fern and new party.

Double-page supporter
The ship is leaving the dry dock soon, better buy a ticket and get on board.

You can pretty much see it coming. Stark and Fern probably fall in love become a couple and eventually to go on their own. Maybe Fern becomes pregnant and they settle down in some town to start a family. Elf girl is on her own again and maybe visits them decades later when they are old or even just visits their graves.

Dammit I made myself to start to choke up....

Dex-chan lover
I want Fern to stare down at me with that cold stare of hers while I grovel and furiously lick her feet sluuuuuuurpeepepepepepe

Double-page supporter
Oh man is Fern awakening her S side?

Also holy Batman look at that power creep on mortals

Dex-chan lover
@Heimdal

That is probably the way it's gonna be seeing how fast time runs in this manga. I bet their child becomes Frieren's next companion or something. Also, we'll probably get another companion before Stark and Fern settle down for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread