Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Solar Dragon

@foxdie it'll probably be a melancholic happy ending where she does outlive them, but because she remembers them the fact they existed and what they were truly like and be able to tell their descendants is a cheerful note, if a bit melancholic.

Dex-chan lover
Based Frieren was gonna risk her life for a spell that makes clothes transparent. Himmel would be proud.

Even Eisen has a successor of his own. I wonder if Himmel would have someone similar to round out Frieren's current group.

@tersione or he could have a reincarnation of sorts somewhere in the world not like his spirits like in another body but the spirit of the hero.

Aggregator gang
My man was carving that cliff in half using only his axe. He seems strong but I guess his fear cripples him.

Dex-chan lover
@Refure Well, carving something inanimate like a cliff that won't fight back isn't the same as fighting a dragon, who's usually one of the apex monsters in fantasy. :x

Dex-chan lover
Ah, it's that time. Update for my lovely melancholic RPM.
Yep. This light humor is golden. Frieren's "Run". LoooL. Also, scared Fern holding the hem is soooo cute.
Also, I expected more dirty jokes about transparent clothes. I guess she will find a useful utility for....wait! Why wasn't shown she treating Eisen with sour grapes?!!!! Riot!!!
"idiots who praised the magic I acquired". LoL. Wait. Wasn't she gathering magic before that hero party? Or she got this strange habit in those 10 years? Still, that dancing rock is funny.
"a child who could do it if he tried". Heh. I like how Frieren sees what the boy is worth. She saw it from the start. The dragon didn't attack him or the village because he knows that Stark can defeat him. And Frieren knows it too. I like the contrast between Fern's and Frieren's opinions on him.
Also, I'm glad that we found fiancé for Fern at this point early. I prepare my special popcorn for observing their romantic development.
"He'll be able to fight for somebody's else sake now". Heh. I know this one. You won't fight for yourself. But you will fight for others. Also...poor Eisen. Sad backstory
So, what about the scar? As I understand Frieren words, it's just a scratch. But I want to know more. I hope they'll tell that later.

Dex-chan lover
The way this story is going, I'm kinda expecting it to end with her death. But will she die alone or with people is bothering me. I figure it will be peaceful either way.

Dex-chan lover
I love Fern's look lol
DiN2FDo.png

I'm beginning to really love this manga but every chapter is giving me this bittersweet vibe, like I know this is essentially the first journey for these characters we see and for most of them thier first actual journey but for our femc this story feels like it's a story about her last hurrah her epilogue and theres something bittersweet about that, beautiful but heartbreaking

Users who are viewing this thread