Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Draht

Fed-Kun's army
I really like that they aren't going the "MC is wrong and caught up in her own beliefs" type of story. Usuaully person who has fought against a race for the majority of their life, then is confronted by a person of that race that is nice or doesn't act the same as others of their race. Others get mad at the person for acting all confrontational, and then the personal finally understands they were wrong to hold beliefs.

I like that the demon's are actually bad. Though the flashback that was shown, seems more like the Demon's just don't have the same thought process. Hence why she killed the village chief to give the daughter to the other family as a form of saying sorry.

Dex-chan lover
I know this may sound strange, but after seeing so many stories about demons being good or misunderstood. It is refreshing to see demons be demons.

Dex-chan lover
i don't really have a problem with the demons being like this. this "hyper-intelligent predator" type is pretty new and interesting, although it kinda sucks that they're literally all like that. i guess they're meant to be foils to frieren, which is definitely dope. i just wish people would stop being tradcath-esque weirdos about it in the comments lmao

Users who are viewing this thread