Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Draht

Supporter
Huh. The brutal efficiency of her fight Oakton too surprising though, considering that she has probably been fighting them or similar things for longer than some countries have been around.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, just replace Draht's face with SotiCoto and it would have been perfect.

Dex-chan lover
@thobong it's because demons are literally a monster. They explained it in the previous chapter. Their ancestor was a monster who learned to speak common tounge just enough to attract unsuspecting person.

Moral relativism does not make you smart or superior, if it likes killing you, kill it first, simple as.

i know they're evil and will never be able to understand "human" emotions and will always be actively plotting for their downfall, but seeing a hot guy (okay looks arent everything but still) like that just get cut down mercilessly makes me feel horrible. im literally fantasizing about an au where she spares draht or something and brings him along their journey all the while teaching him about emotions and how to feel and love (even though that would literally be impossible from the flashback scene we saw earlier).

i need to seriously re evaluate my life

Users who are viewing this thread