Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Sentinel Slaughter

Double-page supporter
I dont know which I want more, a big badass fight or a scenario where frieren just shows up and obliterates her like she did to that other demon a few chapters back. either way it'll just solidifies her status as best girl

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if we’ll get an explanation for why these demons look so different from that demon mage guy from before? Maybe some sort of sealed form. That or some members evolved towards deceiving intelligent humanoids more easily into thinking demons can be reasoned with.
It's been almost 3 years and i'm sure you already have your answer, but i feel like it should be seen as "that mage dude is abnormal" and not the other way around. He was pretty much a dude with a gun and shield in a world where everyone had a sword and a shield, he didn't need deception. But now everyone has guns and bulletproof vests, so deception is once again needed.

Dex-chan lover
I find it very interesting that demons turn into magical particles when they die, it proves that they're really just monsters in the end. I want to know more about that, what are monsters and why do they turn into magical particles? Why do they not have physical bodies that are left behind after death?

Users who are viewing this thread