Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Frieren the Slayer

@K_izumi
being a prodigy and hard work don't exclude each other, I think Frieren has an high aptitude for magic as well for learning/studying researching and she has the dedication to do it - and ALL OF IT is what makes her so great, the (second) greatest mage at all

as for remembering her, don't forget which age this is, the only existing pictures are (expensive) portraits or statues and she doesn't look like someone who would enjoy being portrayed, thanks to Himmel there are statues, but they are aging, so no I don't think it too strange that people don't know her - her rarity as an elf makes her something special but still

Bloody hell just found this story and before i knew it, i had already read all of the chapters TLed. Anyway, this is so epic

@havelmom

But that's the problem. Human tend to forget. They even show The Hero statue in previous chapter that being abandoned. Some probably remember but for the lord or town who constantly fighting demon for more than a month? I don't think he or his ancestor remember one who he never meet but his decease son or comrade.

Im glad she still recognized a bit for her achievements and that the kings know who Frieren and respect her, or if they forget they seem to apologize and give her a greeting

1) "Hi Sentinels, you have to listen to me because the Graf gave me this family crest".
a) "Yes, sir"
b) "Arrest that suspicious guy!"

Prodigy? I guess even the demons don’t realize how old Frieran is. Maybe she was a prodigy hundreds of years ago, but now isn’t she just a really good mage?

Fed-Kun's army
SO, the hero party killed the demon king, went back home in Yolo mode while letting the remnants and generals roam free, knowing that at some point they would regain their power...?

They said there was nothing left to be done for the hero party, I think they forgot to clean the mess they did. Must be nice living so far away from the frontline.

And what prodigy, she spent centuries looking for new magic to learn, like him.

Dex-chan lover
Wrong. They dispersed when their Empire was destroyed but now the remnants are starting to gather their forces again.

Double-page supporter
Page 22 makes me wanna draw .... But I'm shit at it.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH this so juicy i love this lore partly bc there is a literal character old enough to be a part of the lore hhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg i love thi so so sos os o much

Fed-Kun's army
Guys you read this series with some good battle music and female vocals then this manga would be in your top 10.
Your experience reading this would be that better.

Users who are viewing this thread