Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Frieren the Slayer

Sadly the prodigies doesn't care about your opinion, atleast she will personally kill you

Demon general is smiling like, "I've gotten stronger than the last time we met."

And Frieren is like, "Me too lol"

Double-page supporter
Elvish version of "I'll kill the rest of the rats later".

Dex-chan lover
"We ReFiNe OuR mAgIc OvEr ThE cOuRsE oF oUr LoNg LiVeS"
"I did that too. For three thousands years."
And he had the audacity to say he despises her because she is a "prodigy": more like you are an idiot for not putting 2 and 2 together...

So far I've heard a lot of debate and bellyaching about whether it's "Frieren of the Funeral" or "Frieren the Slayer" because the name can be translated several ways. (For those reading this comment first, her title means "one who sends people to death," which can refer either to someone presiding over a funeral or someone literally killing people.)

I think the obvious translation is one that no one's suggested yet- Frieren the Undertaker.

le3

Dex-chan lover
We Demon Slayer now bois.

Just normal offensive magic my ass! That thing can one shot demon!!!

Against all the machinations that hell could conjure, all the evil that they unleash, we will send unto them only you... RIP AND TEAR UNTIL IT IS DONE

Wait, how could he be so calm after remembering her? Also how come he didn't remember her the first time?

@lovolo most likely because he's a demon.. we can already see from couple chapter back that demon cant really express themselves like a human, but they imitate it to lower the other's guard.. and remember that 80 year already passed since the demon lord slayed and the rest of the demon going on hiding.. he prob either forget or think the heroes already died

Well consider she have a very long lifespan, I gues frieren should consider to open a school

Dex-chan lover
@KediKopek

It isn't about being dimwitted or not. Just that a human mage would go ''neat trick, learns the basic how to use it and then move on'' cause they don't really have the time to master trivial spells. Whereas Frieren spending a few months to completely mastering a trivial magic is like a regular human spending a day or less on it.

For a human doing things like Frieren does it would be like a engineering spending half of his time researching and pracitcing random magic tricks and other illusions instead of doing their actual job of whatever it is.

Users who are viewing this thread