Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Present for a Warrior

When he kneeled down to actually fix his brother's posture not caring about his white cape.

That was the one that got me.

The end was a lil cherry in the top.

Aggregator gang
I don't believe that Fern realizes that if she did pour the remainder of the drug on Frieren, that would also qualify as a birthday present for Stark...

And what's the deal with Stark's level of randomly helping people? Is his name secretly Link?

Fed-Kun's army
Frieren looked so happy with that clothes-dissolving potion, pfft. Why is it even her favorite??
Maybe she was excited for him to use it on a woman because she like to see, but don't want to be the one using it on someone else

Dex-chan lover
the whole demon arc feels like it was from a completely different manga, this chapter was so sweet :glee:

Holy crap, I've realized that the daemon Stark's brother is fighting is "the Bloodstained God of War Rivale" who appears much later in the "goddess monument" arc (He is named in the second to last panel in chapter 116.) So cool.

His brother just cooking in full gear, cape and all tho, feels like they didn't want to design his casual wear 😂

Users who are viewing this thread