Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Mirrored Lotus

I really need magic that finds lost accessories. Hello missing charms that haunts me at night.

@beakmozam oh you're right! I've inadvertently come to read Kanojo Okarishimasu first, then cleansed with the Sumi spinoff if available, then this.

In other matters... how in the wold is that horse dangling like that? 😂

Dex-chan lover
nice character development there. Frieren learnt to respect the other's time and fern willing to delay the journey for her in contrast with the time they were looking for blue moonweed.

How does Himmel keep outdoing himself? I've never seen a more heroic chivalrous covert pervert chad than Himmel. He really is the GOAT hero. This chapter killed me for an entirely different reason from the Sein recruitment chapter.

Aggregator gang
Rereading the first three chapters after finishing this one made them hurt even more.

Frieren is as dense as a black hole, baka; also Fern reminds me Karla-san from Kono Healer Mendokusai

Realizing the lost love when it is too late.

Never felt it. Nope. No way

😪

Thankfully , Priest Bro is not going to allow that to happen again.

Fed-Kun's army
Bro, Himmel's face there... my heart broke a little. I know it's not really the tone of the series, but I hope we get to see him again at the end, and that he gets to be with Frieren without having to worry about their lifespans... he was a "fake hero", but a hero in the real sense of the term, and the more we see the more it's clear how much he loved her and how hard he worked. Give our boy his happiness, author!

Users who are viewing this thread