Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Mirrored Lotus

How can one be so lovingly gentle yet look so sad at the same time? Himmel really is a hero from fairy tale, even his sad expression is enough to make bards sing a song about it

Aggregator gang
well the story looks like stark and fern will end up being a couple eventually. they have their cute moments.

Dex-chan lover
This makes me feel that the end is gonna have Himmel resurrected by evil and Frieren is gonna have to kill him.

It really broke my heart to read this. I think that considering her age, she didn't perhaps have the emotional maturity to understand love. This could be because of her race as well, but we've seen her grow and start to empathize more as time goes on. I hope we get a chapter where maybe she realizes her emotions more.

Dex-chan lover
There has been hints that Himmel was in love with Frieren mostly with how he looks at her and somehow the only one who was affected by her flying kiss the way he looks at the ring showed he knows the meaning and pretty sure he is in love with her

@Brady10 use the candles just in case 😂

I don't mind whichever direction the mangaka decides to take Fern and Stark. My otome heart says YESSS but my brain says no...
As long as the group dynamic remains good. I just don't want whatever they have to pass by them and they only realise it too late.

Dex-chan lover
BTW, we know that Himmel likes flowers from chapter 3 so it make sense that He knows about the language of flowers.

Dex-chan lover
oh man... he knew it... and he put it in the left ring finger while kneeling...

Users who are viewing this thread