Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Orden Family

Dex-chan lover
The first dialogue box about the passage of time from heros himmels passing gives me chills everytime....feels like author can just fast forward anytime he wants

Dex-chan lover
does anyone get that error where the page suddenly stops loading and it cuts off at the end?
even refreshing won't help

Dex-chan lover
I’m still not really sure if I’m a fan of the Fern x Stark ship. I kinda agree with the others who say they feel more like siblings

Dex-chan lover
I wonder, when Fern says it feels wrong...does it feel wrong because acting with etiquette doesn't fit Stark's personality, or because she does not seem him as a partner

Double-page supporter
@Yunyo
Probably both lol. Weird for her to see him all dressed up and suddenly kneeling down (felt like that bit needed more panels tbh) and asking how it was. I would be weirded out as well lol. I personally see them more as friends/siblings, so i'd have to agree with her sentiment lol

Not gonna lie, I was afraid this was going to go an entirely different way when the guy said Stark had a nice body.

Thank you.
And I'm definitely just reiterating, but I think one of the best things about how this series are the opening sentences of each chapter (or most chapters). In Frieren's perspective, Himmel's Passing is like Anno Domini (A.D.).

Dex-chan lover
Poor Lord Orden, he got mum and child confused... see, mylord, despite age, Fern is everyone's mother and Frieren is the carefree child.

"Sad life." Truer words have never been said.

I wonder if etiquette lessons for Fern was a Stark idea. A genius this lad, I tell you.

Users who are viewing this thread