Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Orden Family

Dex-chan lover
thanks as always for the hard work, for more Frieren escapades for 2021!!

@Yunyo - Her expressions tell you what she's thinking.

The first time you can tell she's a little conflicted, feeling strange, and you see her thinking deeper on it afterwards.

The second time she is smiling and meeting his gaze directly. Then they dance together.

She's saying those words, but what she's feeling is that the meaning behind them has changed. If I had to put words to it. The first time it was conflicted. The second time it felt wrong that she was enjoying it. Basically, she's coming to care for him as a companion.

That's my read at elast.

Double-page supporter
Ok after seeing this chapter I guarantee you all this fandom will turn from SoL enjoying paradise into that one that always complain that there is no progress made romance-wise as if it was the point of the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
I see fern and stark as siblings but if they build it up then sure I wouldn’t mind it

Yes more Fern x Stark moments. The ship still sails.
Also lol at Frieren being refered to the mama.
@Hiss13 SAME! LOL 😂

Aggregator gang
It's pretty obvious that Fern has had some affection for Stark for some time now despite her cold nature.

I think as this goes forward Frieren, who has slowly come to realize that Himmel loved her may encourage Fern not to ignore such feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Feels kind of... shallow? Dunno how to put it. Maybe a tad bit rushed as i couldnt really care about the orden family

Dex-chan lover
"For our travelling expenses", pretty rad House words or battlecry if you ask me

Banned
FERN SELLS HER BODY FOR MONEY OHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
NtvN39a.gif

Dex-chan lover
Despite the filler chapter feel that cover art is really beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread