Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - First Class Exam

Itu

Übel is a pretty on the nose name...
For those who don't know übel means bad in German

In a world where the women dress modestly (actually refreshing for me), there's Ubel with her outfit.. what a rebel.

I guess there was Aura too but she was a demon.

Dex-chan lover
@MagnaDrake yes, i fully understand that in real life. even so, there are universities that last many centuries in our world. Surely the degree standard and requirement may change, but the "association" itself still intact, and kept record of the past (stadnards, alumni, etc etc). its not like the setting didnt know Elf that have very long life exist

also, in almost every fantasy settings, nothing major changes in life (specifically technology) even after hundreds of years. so i oftetn expect progress being slow.
its not like modern world that keeps undergoing change in matter of year

Aggregator gang
So is Ubel a demon in disguise or someone who got isekaied to that world ? Make your bets people !

Dex-chan lover
come on author just tell us already the story about her holy symbol thing
is it 1000 years old or not?

you know i always kinda find it weird that Frieren is the mage that kill the demon lord with her party yet hardly anyone know about her even with her face and outer appearance not changing at all.
shouldn't she be more famous, at-least, more people know about here, specially the mages
history only records Himnel and his companions, only folks who saved know about Frieren, and since Frieren nomad not like Hilter who is returning to the capital, time forgot her.

but yeah it is still weird for a mage who is studious
at least they should know the must-know mage involved in historical changes like Frieren

Fed-Kun's army
Humanity has a very, very short term memory
Dude, people can barely remember life before the internet really took off and that was only 30 years ago. And that's with the benefit of massive library systems and archives across the world that have only ballooned with digital storage. This has been 80 years ago in a disconnected feudal society. I'm amazed there's any semblance of centralized authority that can enforce things such as borders, checkpoints, and credentials checks to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
bruh, why the hell did they let ubel in if she killed a fucking proctor the last time? forget letting her retake the exam, why didn't they put her in jail or something???

also, yayyy, kraft sighting :win:

Users who are viewing this thread