Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - First Class Exam

Fed-Kun's army
Fern is like a little girl on her first day of school who can't leave her mommy Frieren! XD

So 1/10th of her mana is enough to make her seem like an elder mage...... EVERYONE ELSE IS FUCKED

@Yanagi If you mean the exam, i am 100% sure he is not. If you are talking about the part or the final fight I speculate that he will.

Ohno Frieren is gonna have a massive back pain from the heavy carrying that she'll do

Dex-chan lover
Yall non german speaking folks have no clue how much physical pain these german names induce

Double-page supporter
@azunyaan shrug I don't think it's much different from what she usually does. if she wanted to she could obliterate the entire testing hall and those mages can't do nothing about it.

Frieren got up from a Fern's pillow lap because he could only see half the sky.😂 Also pouting Frieren is cute.

Dex-chan lover
*sees teammates fighting each other*

Ah yes the true pubbie experience. Can’t have a pub match without someone actively trying to screw their teammates.

@Kampfarsch
I don't speak German but it sounds pretty cringe, must be the equivalence of western shows with weaboo naming of asians

I don't know if it has been done already or not, but here are the translation of some of the german words for those who want to know:

Übel = Evil/Wicked
Kraft = Strength
Einsam = Lonely
Wirbel = Vortex/Whirlwind
Denken = Thinking
Genau = Precise/Accurate
Kühl = Cool (as in cold)

for some older ones:

Fern = Distant/far
Stark = Strong
Frieren = Freezing
Himmel = Sky
Qual = Torment/Agony

(ps. if y'll find some more please do tell.)

@kinosseur it’s like when mainland Chinese people give their kids weird English names Rambo, Superman, Potato, Bambi, Sundae. Except the choice of German words is even worse cause some of these aren’t even nouns.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I didnt even think there could be a mage stronger than Frieren, let alone six humans

... then again, she does spend most of her time figuring out how to like de-rust something with magic or something

Users who are viewing this thread