Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - Commence Capture Strategy

Dex-chan lover
She's gonna set up pitfalls with quick sand around the pond to eliminate the enemies to get some comedy out of this tournament arc.

at the end of this arc, is she going to slap head and go:

"O, you mean a still, not all the stille"

"stille is the plural form"

"here's a simple seed trap to capture just one bird"

Dex-chan lover
Would be efficient if Fern gathered everyone to the pond and nuked them with her magic. GG EZ.

Dex-chan lover
(page 15) what do you mean that ain't cool? That is the definition of cool!

Thanks for the chapter!

Wouldn't the plan be in vain if someone just... melt the ice? I mean, the test participants are all high level mages. We have water/ice spell user, so a fire one is not that out of the ordinary

Aggregator gang
@celestialogian Part of me is expecting her to just catch every remaining stille and then hand one out to every team. Or at least tell them how to do it.
I know she's not the type to help people without at least a little personal gain, but on the other hand she doesn't care for certifications and does care that the amount of mages and magic is decreasing.

Frieren must be trying to gather every stile on a one water source at the same time also the examiners so they can capture one as well.. the more the merrier hahahahahaha

Dex-chan lover
@knightdtd - actually, monocle dwarf explained it: after this outburst of mana/magic, no Stille will approach the lake now, even if the mages melt the ice. Stille be wary, remember?

Aggregator gang
Since they prepare a small pond Friren can also hide underwater to ambush the bird.

Users who are viewing this thread