Sousou no Frieren

Frieren once again stablished her title as best girl, she even knows the heart of men. A naked turning potion? BIG Hamburger steaks? The wise comentary that helped Stark to realize that his brother always loved him? She barely appeared this chapter but she was the best again.

"The one sitting before you is a ruined middle aged man donning a single pair of underpants."

Donning is incorrect here as its the act of actively putting something on, it should be wearing.

Well... There are advantages and disadvantages of being immortal ... the advantages you can see the world change from time to time and the disadvantages you will feel the loss as long as you live

this is so wholesome, im thankful that i came across to this manga. im afraid of goodbyes to the people im closed with, to be able to say farewell to them without battling a tear and just keep moving in life and hope for the best. the thing is, this is so bittersweet yet can bring you joy throughout the whole chapters, now my gallery has now filled with pictures of them. i can't believe im just seeing this manga rn, if by chance this manga gets an anime adaptation, i hope they can make it good as this, i will definitely declared it as my top 1 anime lol. a millenium to this manga, rlly recommend it ✨

Different perceptions of aging. Sein's brother refers to him as "young", but Sein refers to himself as middle aged but is only around 30~ years old. Frieren considered herself too old at 600, but at 1100 continues to fight and has not aged.

Are you someone with autism who is looking for someone to project onto? Or are you maybe arospec? Or Acespec? All three? Then I'm sure you won't be disappointed :)

Users who are viewing this thread