Sousou no Frieren

I don't understand how this is the highest rated manga on the site, but i still really like it! A very chill read with an introspective tone. 8.5/10

Fed-Kun's army
I get people might think this is overrated, but I truly think this is one of, if not the greatest mangas launched this year.

I really like this story, but can the people who think this is over-rated/could be better please @ me some of their favorites reads? I'm not tryna fight I'm genuinely looking for reads that may have left an impact on them or just isn't so clichéd. Much appreciated!

Fed-Kun's army
This is the best new series I've read this year and is one of the bests I've read overall, if they keep this pace it might overturn my most loved series as well. Such an interesting concept with great execution. This is definitely worth a read.

My most loved manga is Aria by Kozue Amano for anyone wondering.

I have mixed feelings when I read this. It's a story about Frieren who actually adore Himmel. Yet, at the same time, he's not there anymore.... If only you realized it sooner 😭

This is good, but also overrated af.

Also, @Pun, he only said that the author’s art isn’t good, not that the artist’s art isn’t good.

Ima just type something here cuz I’m somewhat bored
@cloudymishap, I like to imagine that everything is subjective. An example I think is the name of things, let’s say elements, some of them are named after people, they were named after that because they might’ve been respected (which is a personal feeling which is subjective). I also like to think breathing is subjective, you don’t want to die so you breath, which is a personal feeling. Everything is influenced by something in the end, even “objective” statements have been affected by people in the past, or you subconsciously add your own opinion in that statement which makes it objective. I got this off of some site which I agree with.

TL;DR: “Everything we know is based off of our input - our senses, our perception. Thus, everything we know is subjective. All truths are subjective.”
-some random person

The only truly objective thing is death (though the name is probably subjective) imo, it’s the only definite thing that has happened throughout history and it’s the only thing that we cannot change (we might be able to delay it, but not stop it). If u don’t wanna die, you’ll still die, you wanna die? Go ahead, you’re only making it earlier.

My comment was deleted. I assume it's either because someone thought that me talking about something that happened in chapter 1 was a spoiler or I was too specific with what, to me, was an obvious theme of the story. Oh well.

Anyway. Solid Manga. Decent writing and the concept it explores is interesting. Drawbacks is there is not much going on beyond the main concept and the character expressions can be kind of stiff at times(not just main heroine). I give it a 7.5 out of 10. It is definitely worth checking out.

Dex-chan lover
Even while the story is good, this manga shown too much scene the people standing firm like a soldier. It annoyed me so much

Users who are viewing this thread