Sousou no Frieren

10/10 would continue reading this. I am down for the long-ass journey.

Totally recommended for everyone. As in, every single person alive. It's an absolute tear-jerker, tho. So if you are not emotionally ready to be drown by your own tears, or if you are simply prone to emotional exhaustion (like me, for once), please proceed with caution.

Edit: The art style is, as shown in the cover image, certainly beautiful. The story-telling is also impeccable. Overall, it is such a breath of fresh air.

Just started following this, I'm honestly amazed at how somber but satisfying this manga is.
It deserves it's high score easily.

It's an original plot, with beautiful drawings, a sense of existential sadness mixed with the quiet aknowledgement of the passing of life and loved ones. the slow pacing makes the reading relaxing and soulful (with some tears).
It's really well done.

I was on the verge of crying from the first chapter. This story makes my heart ache yet still yearns to read more. An original concept, realistic(in an isekai way), and wholesome. I totally recommend this. 10/10.

A sweet yet intersting story of death and life after losing those close to you. Thank you Kirei Cake for translating this.<3

I LITERALLY CRIES AT THE FIRST CHAPTER and ... continued.. to read the rest... and now I have an massive existential crisis.

I WILL RATE IT AT 20/10 ... "MASTERPIECE" IS AN UNDERESTIMATION.

Users who are viewing this thread