Sousou no Frieren

I knew it was coming, but still, chapter 22... ssdfjgdhfkg, that micdrop about age.

Im curious to people who voted this lower than 8. Why? Not like attacking your or anything but im curious what this manga would be lacking for others

agr

not much of a special manga, little to no worldbuilding, ok history, average secondary characters and pretty bland main characters. It's really nice to read tho, imo a 7 or 8/10

Why did this manga blow up all of a sudden?
Last time I checked this had like 100k views. Did some gigantic youtuber talk about this?

Something I didnt see mentioned much in the comments: The return of Chad Himmel. In most good adventure stories, the Hero's main talent is having a good instinct and behold, Himmel just knows Frieren's potential from one look at her despite not being initiated to the art of magic :p
Also, this might be the first time we see the Demon King? Page 15 bottom left.

Double-page supporter
@wickerbottom yes,
but compared to his other works https://mangadex.org/title/21613/bocchi-hakase-to-robot-shoujo-no-zetsubou-teki-utopia
the art makes the story telling better. like how murata makes the ONE's story better

This is amazing though sad and it really shows that being long lived isn't = to happiness.

the vibe in the manga is like apathetic storytelling in a way that even if the events are action somehow from the tone its always a calm chaos and i think it somehow matches frieren bcs since she's lived for so long she's grown apathetic to many things

this manga is so mf good i honestly am considering buying it, which is amazing since i never buy manga in book form, thank you for translating this.
I genuinely appreciate you and hope you have a wonderful day💜

I just wanted to say I am in love with this story. It is so good and I am loving the fact that it is getting so much praise. I hope the physical copy of volume two comes out soon cause I am going to order it.

Users who are viewing this thread