Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
She's always been the whimsy traveling companion, but it was already hinted in previous chapters there's something more to her...

Too bad the light novel is under Alphapolis so it's unlikely to ever see an English release, so hope is the manga, which has, will cover a lot of it...

Dex-chan lover
Its the right time to say 'finally' right?
Thanks for the meal;v

Contributor
wow what a great deal for MC, he collects premium items and sell them for cheap so other people can get rich.
No, that's how he was originally doing it because he is a generic Isekai doormat protag. Now due to guild-enforced rules he gets paid by the quality of the item delivered and not the original rank of the request. It forces him to find the correct level items, otherwise he would be burdened with the horror (to him) of money.

Contributor
Fused the picture

ZZLojFe.jpg

Dex-chan lover
oh look its an “accidentally separated” scenario flag soon to be followed by Brolight’s secret history backstory quest

Dex-chan lover
I have to say, I'm used to seeing MCs assigned S ranks on a whim, but this is the first time I think I've seen one get a rank that's outside of the normal F-S system.
Considering that it seems like they had to make it needlessly convoluted to accomplish that, I'm not sure it's worth the novelty. And most guild rank systems are there because for some reason the author is contractually obligated to include it.

This whole rank thing is stupid plot from the beginning. MC makes no effort to hide his abilities. "I don't want them know I'm strong, but oopsie I use a strong magic/abilities whatever".

Group Leader
Ugh dumbass MC still doesn't get it even though he worked in sales previously. It's moronic that he doesn't understand that wildly fluctuating quality and under valued materials will affect the market.

This whole rank thing is stupid plot from the beginning. MC makes no effort to hide his abilities. "I don't want them know I'm strong, but oopsie I use a strong magic/abilities whatever".
Also I kno ryte. But don't tell anybody duuuuur. As other characters have pointed out to him it stands out way more when the bottom rank displays abilities and has connections way above his rank.

Users who are viewing this thread