Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Well, that's a waste, he could have asked so much to the god, some legendary and unique powers, yet he didn't... He asked for a cute partner... I mean, I could understand if he could create it from A to Z, but it's just a random "you'll get one at one point", was it really worth using a place for legendary godlike powers for this? He could have asked time linked powers, or absolute Obfuscation like power, there are so many things which he could have, yet that's all... Well anyways, the story seems quite promising so far, so let's hope for the better :)

Dex-chan lover
It's not that O*e Pie*e is the one being spoilered, it's "Two Piece"; though it'd be a riot if he also spoilered SERBERK as well.

Dex-chan lover
A World Tree leaf from the get go. Talk about insurance.
(It revives the recently deceased in Dragon Quest games, and is pretty rare).

So... A little off-topic but can someone tell me the title of that with that red haired girl with glasses hugging the boy? Been curious about that since a year ago. Thanks in advance

Dex-chan lover
god giving whatever a reincarnator wants... that totally spoils the fun of an isekai, seriously :p may as well make it a no brain after that 😏

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't really make a difference if the MC is given all this shit or even just one particular cheat, they all end up unstoppable anyway. That's whatever, y'know? I think we should focus more on the dick joke, because I can't think of any other reincarnator type story I've seen that specifically mentioned having a bigger dick this go around. Most of the time, if anything related is mentioned at all... it's because there's no dick at all, dude got lolified or something, RIP my son, we had some good times. It's just funny because it's not like he asked for it or the appearance upgrade specifically, but the god was just like "Well, since we're doing this I might as well. You're welcome."

Fed-Kun's army
I'm SOOO glad this came back up in the "latest releases" i read it before but never clicked follow and this had some of THE best explanations for things and seemed so chill, welp time to start my re-reading journy !

Aggregator gang
@VincentYamato That's every isekai ever, what are you getting so worked up for?

P.S. There are exceptions but those are minorities.

@MangaAddict69 Hey Tupperware is a necessity to cheat-travels!

@Ghizghuth All things summed up he fills the check for 'having convenient cheat powers'. Now, what do you mean by 'Obfuscation'?

Group Leader
Everything was going good until they talked about a cute partner... cliche... please dont... your gonna ruin the story with this cliche harem..fanservice stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread