Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I love it when gods don't give a shit, like "don't commit genocide unless you have a good reason"

Double-page supporter
Cute partner, you say? But then you didn't proactively state the gender... Oh well.

I would pick. Immunity to magic and every deadly attack. 10x xp level multiplier. And high advanced mimicry ( no matter what from combat to magic) i would learn every magic and advanced combat moves just by seen it combat move. And standing by someone who uses magic and have instant knowledge of it. I would be a God who could destroy a world lol With a single finger

Fed-Kun's army
@NeonWinter It's more like the god knows what he is doing and specifically picked a profile of a person that is difinibly not an asshole. and probably also added things that prevent mental state from being corrupted by immense power. via, he has a immense mental resistance so something small and unimportant like immesurable power would not get to his head.

Aggregator gang
Decided to reread this because I completely forgot how this started, but damn... permission from god to commit genocide if he has a reason and judging by the text at the end it seems like he's gonna take him up on that =P

Double-page supporter
I hate when MC question god in these types of intros, like how are you not god-fearing when you see them in person lol

Ok but is nobody noticing how the summary said that the MC was middle aged but he died when he was 28? When did 28 become “middle aged”?

Double-page supporter
So about the cute partner part
He'll get a cute dragon not a cute girl he got a dragon that's cute in the pet sense

@BiggusDickusII

Yeah that's weirdly common in this type of manga's , at least the didn't make him 25 and act like an old man in his 60's .

Dex-chan lover
Pages 4 and 5 killed it for me.
No, I don't mean that in a good way.
This shithead just wakes up looking like a generic isekai protagonist with overly tight trousers, narrates the whole thing in douchebag terms, comments on his new body's genitals, then makes the unforgivable error of referring to glasses as "plain".

Dropped in the first 5 pages. That is a new record.

First five pages. “MY DICK IS BIGGER!!!” I get the feeling I’m going to enjoy this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else disgusted as how blantant of a self insert this thing is? Like, author-san aint even trying to pretend he isnt wrinting a fanfic of himself being a fucking stud in another world
Oh ok. So long as I have a reason genocide is fine. That’s good to know
Yeah like a whole nation goes rogue and starts human trafficking then they have to go 😌👍.

Users who are viewing this thread